We apologize for the inconvenience, but our office will be closed for scheduled maintenance on Saturday, July 20th. We will resume regular operating hours on Monday, July 22nd from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM PST. Please note that any warranty support emails sent during closures will result in a delayed response. Our Call Center Support hold times and email response times are longer than usual after closures; please be patient with us during these times.
We understand some Premis users may be experiencing connectivity issues after updating their AppleTV to iOS12. Our engineering and development teams are currently re-evaluating the iOS12 testing we performed prior to launch. We are also investigating if the recent “beta” releases from Apple has addressed the connectivity issue. Please check back for updates.
Get instant answers to common questions.
- Why can’t the Premis App locate my lock?
- How many guests can I “invite”?
- How do I pair Premis with my Apple TV?
- Does the lock work with Amazon Echo/SmartThings etc.?
- What Do The Different Colored Lights On The Status LED Mean?
- Is the lock weatherproof? (what if it gets rained on)
- If the batteries die, will Premis stay locked?